Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hello, welcome to Asian Author House

This, i've been waiting for this my whole life. My very own blog is here
Well, I guess with thousands and thousands of people owning a blog, it's not a big deal. But with me, it's a big thing
I love writing. To be more specific, i love writing in English. You think i must be weird right?
A Vietnamese guy like me likes to write in English. But let me tell you one thing, it is not just something that suddenly popped out of my mind like "Hey, i wanna write some English story"
It's not like that at all. I've been interested in English for a long time. The reason why I never thought of writing is because of the fact that I suck at writing, in Vietnamese
So for this reason, i never really touched the pen and paper. Until recently, I've come across several books. I read them and i started to fall in love with them
Then a thought swept through my mind, if those authors can do it, why can't i?
I already have a great imagination. If i practice hard enough, i can write a good damn story
Oh look at me, typing too much already
Okay, until next time. I still have a lot to say
Anyway, welcome to Asian Author House
A launching pad for me


No comments:

Post a Comment