Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Just why?

Everyday I am alive also means that everyday I'd have to ask the same question, why was I born in such a world like this?
A world full of shit and corruption. A world that takes a human life and shove it straight up whatever's ass available. I am living, but I'm not living at all, merely just an observer. I observe how humanity is slowly decaying, its shell shattered and its core blackened. We are not just a race anymore as we turn ourselves into a a collective of disconnected individuals that, regardless of the same physical and biological structures, don't give a fuck about one another. If someone's dead, it's their problem. If someone's poor, it's their problem. If someone's getting brutally murdered, unless you're a police or doctor, no one fucking cares (and if they care, it's only their job to care anyway)
I'm always being told to stay positive, to not let all the dark thoughts take over my mind. But at the end, those are just sweet words which main purpose is to drive me away from the harsh reality that humankind is all but fucked up to the brain. And until we are slapped in the face by this reality, we WILL continue to drown in our less-than-innocent ignorance
Sometimes it is difficult to realize that everything around me is just a lie all along, and that each of us has in our head the seed of darkness that will trigger if our lives crumble to pieces. I deny living in this world knowing that it is turning into the hell that it is. And I refuse to acknowledge that humans have good qualities in us, because we don't and never will. There will be fucked up people, and those fucked up people will kill us all
May one day humanity survive this and hopefully no more fucked up people around
 

No comments:

Post a Comment