Sunday, May 10, 2015

A little Sunday thought

First and foremost, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Anyway, I was planning to write a blog post about why wanted to write blogs. But then I thought, why would you want to hear a boring guy talking about his reason to write blogs, right? I mean, I can come up with thousands of elaborate ways to say it but it all comes down to one really: I want to get attention. I write blogs because I want to be noticed
Now since I got my truthfulness out of the way, let's talk about some Sunday fun eh?
As mentioned above, it's Mother's Day. Have I done anything for my mom today? Well, not really. But before you chase my down with torches and pitch forks and start calling me unfilial, let me remind you that it's the thought that counts. It's notas if you have to give your mothers big, giant gifts to show her that you love her. Mother's day is not about presents, but it's about the appreciation for mothers all over the world
But to be honest, I feel like for the past few years, I've been continuosly disappointing my mother. I feel really terrible. Sometimes she can be really nagging and annoying but I know it's all for my good. And boy did I mess up so many times that my mom has to bail me out......I total deserve everything for what I did. It's just that I feel so bad that my mom had to get involved and that turned her into my accomplice, effectively putting part of a blame on her. Right now, I'm trying my best to a least be someone my mother can be proud of andwipe that shitty record out of my life

Okay, that's all really for a little tiny thought for Sunday. Hope y'all have fun with your mothers today and don't forget to love every single minute you spend with your mom. Havea good day


DFTBA - Don't Forget To Be Awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment