Monday, May 11, 2015

AA thought on fate

Sometimes life can behave in a strange way. I mean, just look at it this way, one day you might find a bag of money on the street for no apparent reason a all (whether you decide to keep it or return it to its owner is up to you). But on the next day, you might end up staying in the hospital because of some freak accident. The good lucks and good lucks in your life are in such harmonization yet they feel so disorderly
Do all those things happen because of pure coincidence? Or is there something much bigger that dictates how you live your life and controls your choices? I may be a little bit paranoid, but everything that's happened in your life might not be your own subconscious making after all. I think it's the result of something called fate
For your information, I am not a superstitious person nor am I too religious. But I do believe fate exists.  Fate is the string that binds us all together. Everything we do, no matter how small, is the catalyst of a much bigger event in the future. Our lives are already predetermined by fate, so even if you manage to somehow defy fate (and rarely does that happen just because the fat it's impossible to go against something you don't even realize exist), fate will eventually leads you back to your correct path
It's just too weird to think about how our lives will only go just one way. Heck, maybe that's why there are multiple universes out there, many of us with the same appearance but with different fates. Okay, I think I need to stop before my mind gets blown into pieces by such knowledge
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I am not crazy. I might a bit "out there" for thinking such a thing but it could happen in this big world. You never know

DFTBA - Don't Forget To Be Awesome

 

No comments:

Post a Comment