Thursday, May 14, 2015

I don't care anymore

I DON'T CARE

That's right, you heard me. That will be my new motto in life. I don't give a fucking giant care anymore. I'm sick of being treated like this. Does it matter to anyone that I try my fucking best to be a better man? Of course the answer is a simple NO
Nobody cares. So that's why I shouldn't care too. No word of appreciation, not even a thank you. Y'all treat me like a fucking spoiled kid and that I am sick of
You know what, that's it. I'll still do what I do. I'll be a better man. I don't even want to try and take revenge on something I don't give a flying fuck anymore. And when I'm done, I will get the fuck out. No one will see me ever again. Because I'm really really really sick of being near everyone



And no, ain't gonna abandon this blog, so don't worry. But then again, who read this shit of mine anyway right?
Tata for now


FUCKING DON'T CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment