Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Does being dirty minded make me a pervert?

When I talk to people I know and I'm comfortable talking with, I tend to speak with many innuendos slipped in. Like, does that make me a pervert?
Sure it might be a little off putting but those people know me, and they seem fine with it. I don't think that's troubling at all. I mean, I'm guy and a guy is supposed to speak with innuendos. It is our common language. We can't just stay quiet without being dirty
That, however, doesn't make us perverts. Being a pervert is looking at female bodies like you're about to tear them apart, being a pervert is about raping little underage girls
Being dirty minded though, it's just fun....And a little bit sexy too
But hey, each to our own. If you can't take it a man being so dirty minded then everyone should fuck off


I really don't know what I'm talking about anymore. Too-Tired-To-Think-Straight
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment