Saturday, May 2, 2015

Try living with both OCD and ADHD, oh the fun

I never really thought about it but can you actually live with both very contradicting psychological syndromes like OCD and ADHD?
Like, for real, one makes you go for an obsessive spree of organizing things and one makes you complete forget the point of everything you're trying to do in life. Well, but for some amazing reason, I sort of possess both of those syndromes
For me, being organized is like my rule of existence. Everything has to be in tip top shape. I can't stand it when objects lying around in a very disorderly way. If I ever find something that is not put the way it's supposed to, I'll fix it right away......The only question is, do I remember to do it? That's when my oh so despicable ADHD comes into play
I have a really hard time concentrating. I am the master of forgetting, being distracted and procrastinating. That's why it's kind of hard to me to get things done. Cleaning and organizing stuff in my house would be such tough jobs if not for my short-term attention span

(Really, it is difficult, I actually intended to write this blog post several days ago but because of it, now I have to sit on my ass typing this and almost skipped dinner)

But somehow I think having both really balances things out a bit. I wouldn't have to be too much of a neat freak, but a distracted neat freak who can't get things cleaned even if he wants to because he gets too damn distracted by doing unnecessary things that nobody cares about and not realizing that he is.....Oh dear, I got way out of point again. Time to end this blog

DFTBA - Don't Forget To Be Awesome 


*If I offend anyone who has OCD or ADHD in the above blog, then I deeply apologize  


No comments:

Post a Comment