Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Money, money, money

Money

A simple 5 syllable word that packs such a powerful aura surrounding it. It's the thing that our own world, our own lives revolve around. Why is it that we, the people who created the concept of money, be the slaves of our own creation like that? We let money buy our food, we let money buy our house, we let money buy even our own happiness. And all of that happened because of what?

It's the corrupt system we are living in right now that's teaching us to worship money. The system so flawed that the rich can take every single advantage of the poor and get away with it crime free. In this sort of system, "Mo money mo problem" doesn't exist, it's supposed to  be "No money, you're dead"

But that doesn't mean anything as long as people have money right? I know it's true because for the fact that I was cursed by this system too for my obsession with money. For one thing I know, I'd gladly die to get my money in this God forsaking society

How ironic

No comments:

Post a Comment